It's that time again for Yacht Club membership renewal! The Queens Harbour Yacht Club season is underway with a modified Covid19 - 2020/21 calendar season. A one time discounted due rate for Covid19 will be $75 if paid by November 1, 2020. Dues not received by this date will be assumed you have dropped your membership. Any 2019-2020 member not renewed by November 1, 2020 will be subject to membership approval with an additional $25 late fee.
You will find your membership renewal information link attached in the email. You can select how you will be renewing either via VENMO, Zelle, US Mail, or Personally Delivered to Treasurer - Debbie Lewaine - Front Porch Yacht Club drop box.
Member dues for 2020/2021 are traditionally $275 annually which includes a $50 initiation enrollment fee.
With the challenges of Covid we want to maintain continuity within our social club. The discounted dues for 2020 will cover a small portion of our annual business fixed cost expenses with a limited budget for hosting the Lighted Boat Parade for the QH Community.
Generally your dues are allocated to Club Insurance, Club Business Filing Fees, Captains Crew Activities, First Mates Activities, The Lighted Boat Parade, The Business Brunch, a portion of the Commodores Gala and the "Yachting Club of America" which provides reciprocity to more than 700 U.S. Mainland Yacht Clubs as well as, Yacht Clubs in Alaska, Hawaii and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
We hope you find the friendships and camaraderie developed within will last for many years to come! We have members who have been a part of the Queens Harbour Yacht Club for 26 years and the average member has been involved for more than 10 years. Continuing with tradition - QHYC has never made it a requirement to own a vessel to be a members of the Yacht Club!
While this season of 2020 has been challenged with Covid19 - the healthy and safety of our members has been front and center and will remain our top priority in planning social events. We welcome you to a fun season mid/half year and look forward to seeing you either on land or the waterways!
QHYC Officers Bridge 2020/2021
- Robin Spence, QHYC Lady Commodore
- Paula Gibson, QHYC Vice Commodore
- Mike Curreri - QHYC Rear Commodore
- Judy Ellis, QHYC Secretary
- Debbie Lewaine, QHYC Treasurer
QHYC Activity Chairs 2019/2020
- Jim Griggs - Captains Quarterly Crew
- Judy Ellis - First Mates
- Vicky Hamby - QHYC Website
QHYC Founding Member
- QHY&CC Harbourmaster, David Cawton
Electronic Opt In:
- You agree by registering your email that you have opted to receive electronic communications from Queen's Harbour Yacht Club.
- From time to time QHYC will send links for updating profile membership and contact information.
- You may opt out of electronic communication at anytime. When doing so this will permanently remove your email - allow 48 hours.
* indicates required